Friday, April 20, 2018

Day #340 - Strive To Be Of Value


Perhaps success it's not something to strive for, but something that results as a consequence of striving to be of value.

Goals of the Day:
  • Quality time with my parents' side
    • Achieved
  • List out the must-dos for work today
    • Achieved
  • Allocate time for pre-lunch mini-workout
    • Achieved
A good evening of early celebration of my dad's birthday.
Though the meal was quite expensive, but I think it was quite a good gathering.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good celebration for my dad's birthday, and a good family gathering
  • Meditated for 10 minutes in the morning
Today's Small Losses:
  • Felt quite tired at work (perhaps due to the previous late nights)
  • Didn't ask about the price before confirming the dishes
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to celebrate my dad's birthday together as a family
  • The safety of my dad as a taxi driver
  • Dearest for wanting to join the celebration even though she was very tired and drain from her work and her period

No comments:

Post a Comment