Thursday, April 19, 2018

Day #339 - Something Out There For Me


I have stopped wishing for some time now.
But I need to work more at the 'doing' part.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good couple evening tonight!
    • Achieved (through cooking and chatting)
  • Conscious to be focused and efficient at work
    • Achieved
  • Gather information about 2 savings account today and update the existing calculators for them
    • Achieved
It was another great evening cooking with Dearest again =)
We chatted a while during dinner, and decided not to watch a movie like we planned so that we could have more me time tonight.
We also spent some time talking about, and deciding on whether should we take "Y" or not, and we decided to go for it in the end. 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Getting out of the house on time even though we woke up late
  • Did personal work today on 2 savings accounts!
  • Quality time with Dearest cooking
  • Cooked a nice dish of vegetables today =)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Forgot my groceries back in office
  • Forgot to make a call to the restaurant tomorrow to add one more person
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's willingness to risk her health for us
  • Both of us able to go to work and come home together
  • Dearest's intention to allow me time to do my personal work

No comments:

Post a Comment