Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Day #337 - Get Shit Done


Today, I will get my shit done.

Goals of the Day:
  • Be focused at work, and work on priority tasks
    • Achieved
  • Consolidate the information on savings account from 3 banks
    • Achieved for 1 savings account
  • Meditate
    • Achieved
Got quite tired after finishing up my ironing.
But decided that I should spend some time to consolidate the information on the savings account I was reading up yesterday just to keep it fresh.
I also discovered that people (not a lot, but still) have been requesting access to an online calculator that I have created on my blog using Google sheets.
It feels that what I have created (or consolidated) is useful to some people.
And this makes me feel good, and motivated me a bit more.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Discovering that some people see value in what I create
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Exercised in the early morning with Dearest
  • Consolidated the information about 1 savings account
Today's Small Losses:
  • Had to reject accompanying my parents tml to reserve more energy for myself
  • Didn't sleep on time 
  • Wasn't that engaged in the interaction with Dearest at home because I was feeling rather zoned out towards the end of the night
Three Things I'm Grateful For Today:
  • For the value that people see in my creation
  • For being able to lend Dearest's my Ezlink card when she forgot her so that she don't feel more frustrated
  • For Dearest's tolerance towards my dis-engaged mood when I'm tired

No comments:

Post a Comment