Thursday, December 7, 2017

Day #207 - Every Step Counts


Every step counts.
And I should be proud of my small achievements along the way.

Goals of the Day:
  • Financial Accounting for last month
    • Achieved 80% (except for the In/Out flows)
  • Consolidation of pre-marital medical check-ups
    • Not Achieved
  • Call up travel insurance company to ask about additional claims
    • Achieved (I think she forgot to process my consultation fees -_-)
  • Call up HDB to ask status of cement screed appeal
    • Not Achieved (guy didn't pick up phone, gonna try tml)
  • Call up wine suppliers without online contact
    • Achieved (for 1, still got another to call tml)
  • Call up Mega Discount Store to lower TV price
    • Not Achieved (I think I'm reading the ad wrongly, but I guess I will just call to make sure)
Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused at work, not much distractions
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Spent some time shopping for house stuff (mattress!)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up and Slept late (need to change this)
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't focus on one of the aspect at work

No comments:

Post a Comment