Monday, December 18, 2017

Day # 218 - The Beginning of a Packed Week


I could foresee a packed week ahead; both in terms of office work, renovation and wedding.
And I will overcome these tasks.
As a phrase that kept me going when I was at one of my most vulnerable times...
To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome
Goals of the Day:

  • Planned work tasks schedule to work towards update to Project Lead on Thursday
    • Achieved
  • Planned the week's schedule
    • Achieved
  • Settle coordination of cement screeding and electrical works
    • Achieved
Went down to BTO, with Dearest joining later, to liaise with the electricians whom we arranged last minute, to settle the electrical points before the cement screeding in the living room.
Wasn't easy talking for 2.5hours with my throat hurting.
Was hungry, but luckily Dearest bought bread and water =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Planned the week's schedule
  • Settled renovation stuff (stopping the cement screeding for the living room and quickly arranging for the electrical works)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't wake up and sleep on time
  • Didn't meditate


No comments:

Post a Comment