Thursday, December 28, 2017

Day #228 - Re-Evaluation of Priorities

A timely reminder of re-evaluation of my priorities from the current book that I'm reading.

Goals of the Day:
  • Prioritize on which work tasks come first
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Set up UOB One account and credit card
    • Achieved
Spent near to 2 hours settling the UOB account and credit card over lunch.
But I finally did it!
Stayed back at work till 10+pm to trying to sort out my current work.
Gotta work harder at having more clarity in my thoughts so that I can translate that into actions.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did prioritizing at work
  • Successfully set up UOB one account and applied for 2 UOB credit cards in preparation for large expenses and common financial account between me and Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Unbalanced day with work; didn't spend time on myself
  • Didn't practise good habits (wake up, sleep, meditate)

No comments:

Post a Comment