Friday, December 29, 2017

Day #229 - My Work Ethics



Felt slightly down that I could foresee myself unable to complete the work tasks before next Wed meeting.
But I perked myself up today by sharing my feelings and thoughts with Dearest, and conveying the progress update with my project lead and teammate.
And I ate MacDonald breakfast - always something to feel happy about.

Goals of the Day:
  • Clarity in work task
    • Achieved
  • Reach home by 8pm to rest (so I have energy to pick mum up at the airport)
    • Not Achieved
  •  Plan my schedule for the weekend
    • Not Achieved
Got caught up with work till near 8pm.
Felt the need to unwind after a few nights of OT, so decided to join my guys for darts.
Picking mum up from the airport would be quite late, so I decided not to go to rest at home.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Small, but definite progress in work
  • Quality time with friends
  • Hit 3 bull eyes in one turn during darts
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did OT
  • Woke up late
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment