Monday, December 11, 2017

Day #211 - To Push Harder, and Further


Everything seems to be under control at the moment.
And perhaps it's not fast enough.
And that I should push myself even more.
Because I know, I can do better than now.
I shall, and I will.

Goals of the Week:
  • Plan for the week ahead
    • Halfway there
  • Be focused at work
    • Achieved
  • Have a fruitful discussion on renovation
    • Achieved
Was a tiring afternoon discussing about the renovation designs with Dearest and the contractor.
But it was a fruitful and progressive one.
Hooray to #teamJC!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did some planning for the week ahead
  • Good progress on house designs
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up and slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't utilize my time that efficiently at home

No comments:

Post a Comment