Saturday, December 9, 2017

Day #209 - Another Weekend, Another Fight


Weekends is always a constant struggle of feeling that I deserved to rest and play, and that I want to do something with my life.
And at this moment, I make a conscious decision, to do the latter.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan a good date with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Have quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Diary update with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Financial Accounting (In/Out-Flow for Nov)
    • Not Achieved
  • Review Wedding and Renovation Schedule/Task list
    • Not Achieved
Didn't plan enough time to do my financial accounting and review of wedding/reno tasks.
Will plan for them tml.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Diary update
  • Spent a good evening with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up late
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't plan schedule that well

No comments:

Post a Comment