Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day #212 - Getting Back on Track


Although I have been doing more renovation and wedding tasks, but I feel that I am also increasing the amount of leisure time I have recently.
I plan to cut back on leisure, and refocus on my priorities.
Change my mind; Change my life.

Goals of the Day:
  • Ensure all work tasks done before disappearing for 1.5 days
    • Achieved
  • Settle administration for trip to JB (money changing, activities to do there, data travel plan)
    • Achieved
  • Read The 5 Choices (at least 15 minutes)
    • Achieved
A short trip with the guys for 1.5 days starting tml~

Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused at work, and stayed a while to finish up the tasks
  • Preparations for tml's trip
  • Reading
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up and Slept late
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment