Friday, December 8, 2017

Day #208 - Working Hard is a Slow Process


Sometimes I wonder, if I will ever get there.
Then I remember, I have the constant endearing encouragement from Dearest .
And I believe, I will.

Goals of the Day:
  • Finish off the work tasks that I have set out before ending the work week
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Enjoy the badminton session, but not over-exhaust myself
    • Achieved
  • Settle wedding matters (call up wine supplier)
    • Achieved
  • Settle renovation matters (call up HDB)
    • Somewhat Achieved (Only managed to get the number of the guy)
Friday after-work hours feels enjoying~

Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused at work
  • Enjoyed badminton and didn't over-exert my body during badminton (after my ankle felt pain)
  • Did stuff for wedding and renovation 
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up and Slept late
  • Didn't meditate


No comments:

Post a Comment