Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Day #233 - Clear and Focused

Gotta to strive towards a clear vision in my work.
That is the only way for me to survive.

Goals of the Day:
  • Finish the tasks needed for update tomorrow
    • Not Achieved
  • Rest on time
    • Not Achieved
Was tempted to stay for extended OT at work, but manage to get my butt off the chair before 7pm.
Just accept that I can't finish my aims, and I will have to adjust my work schedule, and update accordingly.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good progress in reading the book, "Get Your Shit Together"
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Managed to go home for dinner and not OT
  • Kept focused at work task
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slow progress working towards the update tml; gotta be more clear on what's the MUST-DO tasks
  • Woke up late
  • Slept late
  • Didn't do anything productive after I got home; brain-drained and needed the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment