Friday, January 26, 2018

Day #257 - Breakfast Makes Headache Go Away


My headache subsided after some kaya toast, soft-boiled eggs, and a cup of hot milo.
Time to start work on the last day of the work week!

Goals of the Day:
  • Formulate the analysis plan for Approach 1
    • Achieved
  • Reach home and rest before 12
    • Achieved
Managed to formulate a course of actions for approach 1 and 2 of my project scope with the help of my teammate and project lead.
I think that's something good.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Formulated the way forward for my work
  • Reached home to rest before 12
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to attend the Chillah~! session at work due to work meeting
  • Had to return the mini table tennis table I bought for work because it's too small - didn't consider the usefulness of the item and now need to return it

No comments:

Post a Comment