Friday, January 19, 2018

Day #250 - Plan To Win


I have to plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
Today, I shall forfeit my leisure time to do self-planning to organise and plan my immediate goals.

Goals of the Day:
  • Re-finalize the coding framework at work
    • Achieved 50% (with the help of my colleagues)
  • Organise and plan my immediate goals and schedule them for the weeks ahead
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan for the weekend
    • Achieved
  • Practise good habits (Meditate & Sleep on time at 11pm)
    • Not Achieved
Another intensive day of re-organizing and discussing about my coding framework.
Grateful to my colleagues for the time and efforts as yesterday.
The rest is up to me.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did my best on the coding framework
  • Planned for the weekend
  • Figured out a work-around for my mum to input chinese characters in the computer
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't practise good habits
  • Didn't have time to plan my immediate goals for wedding and renovation

No comments:

Post a Comment