Sunday, January 7, 2018

Day #238 - Alone, and Not Afraid


It's not easy wanting to, and striving towards an unconventional life.
But as eagles fly alone, I too can, spread my wings in the sky solo.

Goals of the Day:

  • Tidy up my room
    • Achieved
  • Finish my work task
    • Achieved 50%
  • Financial accounting for the month of Dec 17
    • Achieved 50%
  • 1 Diary Update with Dearest
    • Not Achieved
Office work took up way too much time than I expected.
Committed most of the day to it since after lunch.
This job is getting more and more dissatisfying.
I shall practise the "Power of Negative Thinking"; I wanna get out of this job within 2 years.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Room got tied up; looks better and more comfortable to be in
  • Committed focused time to do office work
  • Did the 1st level financial accounting to prevent late payment fees
  • Meditated for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't make time to do diary update
  • Didn't allocate enough time for office work
  • Didn't sleep on time

No comments:

Post a Comment