Thursday, January 11, 2018

Day #242 - A Small Rest This Morning


Hectic schedule, both at work, and in life.
But the one extra hour of sleep this morning makes me feel a bit better.

Goals of the Day:
  • Send in the ROM documents
    • Not Achieved
  • At least 150 codings today for work
    • Not Achieved
  • Practise good habits
    • Somewhat Achieved
I realized I need to fill in quite a bit of information from Dearest for the ROM submission.
So I think it's best to do it together.

As for my 150 codings, I didn't manage to do it last night.
Was feeling a bit tired, so I kinda just focused on my personal stuff rather than office work.
Might be too much codings too.
Perhaps I should aim a bit lesser to motivate myself more.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Left work on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Planned too much work for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment