Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Day #261 - The Importance of Setting Goals


I realized yesterday I didn't set explicit small (but priority) goals that I want to achieve.
And at the end of the day, I felt like I didn't achieve anything towards my immediate needs of the project deadline.
Therefore, I shall set them today in my work notebook.

Goals of the Day:
  • Set priority goals for work and accomplish them
    • Achieved
  • Meet up with Dearest to shift some items in our new house
    • Achieved
Spent most of the office time clarifying work matters instead of actually doing them.
I think one of the mistakes I made at work is that I seek guidance too late.
Gotta learn to change this.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Worked together closely with teammate at work to get the job done
  • Committed to renovation matters with Dearest after work
  • Rest on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Realized the mistake of seeking guidance too late, resulting in last minute panic

No comments:

Post a Comment