Monday, January 22, 2018

Day #253 - New Week, Fresh Start


It's a new week; a fresh start for me.
I decided to not let the mindset of having time for myself as an excuse for not doing work.
I should have time to myself, but when it's crunch period, I also need to adjust the amount of me time.

Goals of the Day:
  • Prepare the materials for tomorrow's electrical fixing
    • Achieved
  • Prepare coding datasets and code for at least 200 today
    • Achieved 50%
  • Have a smooth session with Dearest to transport electrical appliances to new house
    • Achieved
  • Practise good habits (wake up at 6am, sleep at 11am, meditate for 10 min)
    • Not Achieved
The point of listing down my goals, wins and losses for the day was for me to reflect and improve my life, bit by bit.
But it seems that I'm not really learning from my mistakes.
I feel that because I wasn't conscious in wanting to change for the better.
And that I should.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Prepared the plan for smooth explanation for the electrician
  • Prepared the datasets for the coders
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't practise good habits (slept very late)
  • Only managed to complete 110 codings
I will do better than this tomorrow.
Conscious. Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment