Saturday, January 20, 2018

Day #251 - I Commit Myself to My Dream


Today, and everyday, I make a conscious commitment to my dream.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan out my time for today
    • Achieved
  • Go through wedding schedule and plan out what's to be done
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good afternoon shopping with Dearest on our toilet fixtures and kitchen sink
    • Achieved
  • Amend the coding framework for office work
    • Not Achieved
It was late when I got home, and I didn't make time to go through the wedding schedule and coding framework in the morning.
As a matter of fact, I was relaxing and thinking that I should have time to myself.
I wonder if that's the right thing to do, when I said this earlier today that I will make a conscious commitment to my dream. 
The obvious answer is a no.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Settled some purchases for the toilet and kitchen for renovation
  • Had a good afternoon and evening with Dearest
  • Finally submitted the ROM notice of marriage
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't commit time to do work
  • Practise bad habits 
I need to do better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment