Friday, January 5, 2018

Day #236 - Reminder on Health

3rd trip to the hospital for a follow-up on the throat issue.
Doesn't seem like they can pin point what's the issue; mainly just attribute to diet.
Alright, I will control my diet consciously.

Goals of the Day:

  • Settle the wedding customary stuff with Mum
    • Achieved
  • Enjoy a session of badminton today
    • Achieved
  • Review the work done by my teammate
    • Achieved
Was a event-filled day, with me going to my medical appt in the morning, settling the wedding customary stuff with Mum in the afternoon, going back to office for 2 hours, and playing badminton for the rest of the evening.

Felt good to destress with badminton after the first week of feeling rushed and somewhat failing my own personal standards of work.
Not a good feeling to have, but I gotta work towards better management of my time and work tasks.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Secured the wedding customary items for my big dates!
  • Checked and reviewed the work done by teammate (Not a thing to keep doing, but I should check for the first time in case there's any deviation from my expectation)
  • Destressed through several games of badminton
  • Good progress in reading the current book (finishing up)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Still didn't practise good habits (wake/sleep/meditate)
    • To do tomorrow (categorized under MUST-DO for wake and meditate; got a concert tomorrow night, so I doubt I will sleep by 11pm)
  • Lost a Singles game to my long-time Doubles buddy
    • Next time, keep focused in the game (This was proven when I was leading 10 point in the 2nd match, but we didn't get to finish the match because the court was taken up mid-match; or maybe he was getting tired. haha..)

No comments:

Post a Comment