Monday, January 8, 2018

Day #239 - The Power of Negative Thinking


The Power of Negative Thinking uses the strong feeling of not wanting something, to propel me into a place that I want to be.

Goals of the Day:
  • Manage my stress level at work and execute priority tasks
    • Achieved
  • Plan schedule for the week ahead
    • Not Achieved
  • Log down current expenses for Wedding and Renovation
    • Not Achieved
The kitchen light was down. 
My family of 4 was trying to fix it from the time me and my sis got home, to 10 p.m.
By then, I was in a grumpy mood and too exhausted to do any work.
Rest is more important than achieving the goals; Rest is a higher priority goal.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed my priority tasks and stress level at work
  • Whole family worked together to solve an issue
Today's Small Losses:
  • Spent an extra hour at work
  • Didn't sleep on time, and didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment