Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day #235 - Revival of the Phoenix


I used to identify myself strongly with my horoscope (Scorpio).
And one of the better representation that I hope I possess, is the Phoenix; destroyed and rises about its own ashes.
For every time I fail, I die, and emerge stronger, rising above the burned image of the past.

Goals of the Day:
  • Practise good habits (Sleep @ 11pm + meditate for 10min)
    • Not Achieved
  • Complete the coding framework at work, together with guidelines
    • Achieved
  • Finalize the plan for electrical works
    • Achieved
Rather exhausted from work and renovation discussion in a very noisy environment because the worker was working to finish the flooring.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Settled the coding framework. Time to code!
  • Finalize plan for electrical works 
  • Progressing well with wedding stuff (Arrangement for food tasting, Wedding card template)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't practise good habits
    • Will plan it inside tml's schedule
  • Didn't complete my diary update (brought forward from yesterday)
    • Will plan it inside tml's schedule


No comments:

Post a Comment