Saturday, January 6, 2018

Day #237 - Get My Shit Together!


Reading this type of book inspires me (somewhat), and keeps me on my toes on what I want out of life.
And I want to win.

Goals of the Day:

  • Be on time to collect my new NRIC in the early morning at ICA
    • Somewhat Achieved (late for 10 min, can do better)
  • Settle wedding matters with Dearest (Wedding card template, photo album review, trying on the jewellery)
    • Achieved
  • Make a conscious decision to enjoy the evening concert of a singer, whose songs make up the majority of my brain's music archive
    • Achieved
It's a new realization between me and Dearest; expensive concert is not our thing. 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Wasn't late (beyond 15min) to collect my NRIC
  • Wedding stuffs planned today were settled
  • Air con purchased
  • Spent quality time with Dearest 
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't keep to my words to Dearest on some matter
    • Will keep this in mind
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment