Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Day #240 - Difficult Times are just Challenges to Overcome


It's not the best situation to be in.
But through these, I will grow.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a smooth meeting in the morning
    • Achieved
  • Plan schedule for the week ahead (carried forward)
    • Achieved
  • Log down wedding and renovation expenses so far (carried forward)
    • Achieved
Dragged my ass out of the office after 45 minutes of OT.
Was thinking in my head, "Screw this".
So I will just do what I can and leave on time. Or slightly late. 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused and did priority tasks at work
  • Delegated tasks to teammate consciously
  • Stood by my viewpoint at work against the temptation to go with another's actions
  • Leave work (almost) on time and reached home in time for dinner
  • Planned the week ahead
  • Settled the wedding car rental
  • Log down all the current Wedding and Renovation expenses
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Woke up on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late

No comments:

Post a Comment