Friday, July 6, 2018

Day #416 - Planning + Action


It looks like these days I'm just dishing out quotes and not living by them.
Today I shall change this!

Goals of the Day:
  • Complete the two work tasks required for Monday's meeting
    • Achieved 50%
  • Make a brief plan and objectives for the weekend and discuss with Dearest
    • Not Achieved
Dearest and I enjoyed me time this evening~
I guessed the planning can be done tml morning!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed to focus on work towards the end of the evening
  • Did personal administration before I sleep instead of lazing around
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't complete the work tasks
  • Haven't make plans for the weekend yet
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Still able to move fast on the badminton court
  • A colleague who is always willing to drive me to badminton

No comments:

Post a Comment