Saturday, July 7, 2018

Day #417 - Couples That Play Together


Stay Together.

Goals of the Day:

  • Plan the day with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Organize the stuff that I just brought over from my parents' place
    • Achieved
  • Go through the wedding photos with Dearest and upload them on Facebook
    • Achieved (Yeah~!)
It's quite a productive day, with packing and organizing stuff occupying most of my time.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Planned the day and realigned the time schedule between me and Dearest
  • Finished packing up all the stuff that I brought over (still have a pile of it back at my parents' place)
  • Finally reviewed through the wedding photos with Dearest and shared them with our family and friends
Today's Small Losses:
  • Time wasted when I took the wrong bus home from buying lunch because I was distracted looking at 9GAG on my phone
  • Didn't wake up early this morning
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to plan the weekends with Dearest so as to be productive =)
  • Dearest's willingness to go through with the plan

No comments:

Post a Comment