Monday, July 30, 2018

Day #440 - Peaceful Resolution


Goals of the Day:
  • Regain control over work tasks and life tasks
    • Trying to Achieve
  • Settle on housewarming dates
    • Achieved for Dearest's side, Trying to come up with potential dates for my side
Recently I have been feeling that I'm losing control of my life; both at work and back at home.
Lots of tasks pending, and lots of things that I want to do.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused at work today
  • Peaceful resolution~
  • Exercised in the morning
  • Put in extra effort for work after office hours
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did not do the financial stuff that I have on my weekly plan
  • Did not do Q2 planning for the day
  • Did not meditate
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's understanding
  • Fun and laughter with colleagues during tea break

No comments:

Post a Comment