Saturday, July 14, 2018

Day #424 - Overcome My Procrastination Today!


Using this blog post to overcome my procrastination today!

Goals of the Day:
  • Q2 Daily Planning
    • Achieved
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Finalize personal schedule
    • Not Achieved
The most exciting part of today was visiting the newly opened Sheng Siong with Dearest in the morning.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised (ran 2km)
  • Did Q2 planning
  • Applied for BOC Sheng Siong credit card
  • Clearing my Trello to act as my daily MasterList
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to resolve the schedule with regards to the few roles that require my personal work time
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest pushing me to exercise this morning
  • A very convenient supermarket near my home

No comments:

Post a Comment