Sunday, July 8, 2018

Day #418 - Something That Describes My Mum


A strong and brave woman, she is.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good breakfast with mum
    • Achieved
  • Plan for the day with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Do planning for the upcoming overseas trip with Dearest
    • Achieved
It feels good to reconnect with my mum every weekend.
I'm also thinking how can I reconnect with my dad.

Today's Small Wins:

  • Quality time with my mum
  • Quality time with Dearest's family
  • Reviewed The 5 Choices
  • Some progress on the research for the upcoming trip with Dearest
  • Practiced good habits (Meditated for 10 min, Slept on time)
Today's Small Losses
  • Got a bit distracted during personal work time
  • Didn't exercise
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to spend time with my mum and Dearest's family
  • Being able to do research together with Dearest
  • A wife to remind me to sleep early

No comments:

Post a Comment