Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Day #420 - Chasing After A Stick


I'm guessing the moral of the story is that one should not go after every ideas we have, but to address the one that we have now.

Goals of the Day:
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Finish review of Choice 5
    • Achieved
What's left of the review of The 5 Choices, is to apply them in my life, or readjust the current ones I have.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Ran 2km within 9 min
  • Finished review of The 5 Choices
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Slept early
Today's Small Losses:
  • Lost a bit of focus at work
  • Potatoes that have gone bad; wanted to cook them today
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest making a warm cup of herbal drink for me
  • A good weather to run
  • Being able to share some of my special experiences with my colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment