Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Day #421 - Start The Day With A Positive Thought


I started the day with a grumpy mood because I woke up a couple of times.
It wasn't abnormal to have that, but I thought with the humidifier and the other changes that Dearest and I did, my sleep would be better.
I was frustrated that the sleep didn't go well, against my expectation, or wish.

With that said, I still believe that I should start my day with a positive thought.
As it should every single day.

"My sleep will get better."

Goals of the Day:
  • Be focused on work tasks
    • Not Achieved
  • Use the principles in The 5 Choices to review the weekly schedule and a list of tasks for daily and weekly Q2 planning
    • Somewhat Achieved
Still rather distracted at work.
Would have to find some way to kill those distractions.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did most of the work tasks that I have set out to do
  • Exercised (ran 2km at 9min+)
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Reviewed on The 5 Choices
  • Did household chores
Today's Small Losses:
  • Distracted at work and back at home
  • Slept a bit late
  • Woke up several times during the night
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's actions to show her care and concern over my sleep
  • Dearest reminding me to go to sleep
  • The transport back home was quite smooth


No comments:

Post a Comment