Thursday, July 12, 2018

Day #422 - Act, Think, and Communicate from the INSIDE out


Went through a TED talk in the morning.
It says the great leaders lead by answering the WHY first, before the HOW and WHAT.
It feels like the way I should lead my life; define my purpose, find a way to do it, and then see the output.

Goals of the Day:
  • Remove distraction at work
    • Not Achieved
  • Finish planning my schedule
    • Achieved
After my career facilitation session with Mui Tiang, it got me thinking more on my WHY in DSO.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had an interactive career facilitation session, even though not much came out from it
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Finish doing up my daily schedule
  • Meditated for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Distracted at work; felt a bit down
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's willingness to sleep with eye mask and fan on (instead of air con) to help with my sleep
  • Dearest's comfort when I felt down

No comments:

Post a Comment