Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day #428 - Take Action Today


Note to self: Take Action Today.

Goals of the Day:
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Review at least 4 papers in the office today
    • Not Achieved
  • Financial Accounting
    • Not Achieved
Needed to attend to some urgent work matters after lunch.
Therefore, I wasn't able to complete the review of 4 papers.
Went into a bit of OT and chatted with colleagues over dinner.
By the time I got home, it was quite late already.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Ran 2 km (9:20min) - even though it's a cold morning, I willed my body to push a bit harder
  • Chatted with Dearest before bedtime =)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Time with Dearest
  • Some changes to work routine

No comments:

Post a Comment