Sunday, July 15, 2018

Day #425 - Making Time for Important Tasks


But sometimes, we lose sight of something that might be more important to do first.

Goals of the Day:
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Tidy up the study room
    • Achieved
  • Clear out my Trello
    • Achieved
  • Resolve my weekly schedule with my various Q2 roles
    • Not Achieved
Spent more than the estimated amount of time doing household chores.
Wanted to clear out the clutter in my Trello list first as I'm currently using it daily.
Now, to decide on my schedule with my Q2 roles asap.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did household chores
  • Tidied up the study room a bit (1 square down)
  • Cleared out the clutter in my Trello
  • Had some leisure time by myself before bed
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept a bit late
  • Didn't manage to resolve my weekly schedule
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • The nice strong breeze in my house that provides the best feeling for an afternoon nap for me and Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment