Monday, July 9, 2018

Day #419 - Picking Up My Pace


As I started to review again my 5 choices and to reaffirm and make adjustments to my previous commitments, I start to feel more motivated to push myself to achieve what I have set out to do.

It does take a bit of time to review the 5 choices from the scratch, but I think it's definitely worth it.

Goals of the Day:
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Daily Planning (Set goals, close the day)
    • Achieved
  • Lessen distraction at work, and gain clarity in work tasks
    • Achieved
  • Review Choice 5
    • Achieved
Followed the schedule quite closely today.
Well done to me. =p

Today's Small Wins:
  • Ran 2km in the morning
  • Did daily planning today
  • Focused at work today
  • Put in the time to review Choice 5 (still in progress)
  • Meditated 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • N.A.
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Fun interaction with colleagues
  • Dearest doing the dishes for us after dinner, especially when I said I would clean the rice cooker later on
  • My determination to follow through with my plan for today

No comments:

Post a Comment