Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Day #427 - Turning Negative Situations Into Positives


My sleep has been quite disrupted for the past 1 week or so.
I keep waking up for no apparent reasons in the middle of the night several times.
Usually, I don't really feel extremely tired, but Dearest and I thought it's pertinent to resolve the situation.
We tried a couple of ways, like adding the humidifier to keep my throat moist, switching off the aircon and adding the fan, etc.
Not much of it is working, but at least I thought I should keep a sleep journal to document things.

Sleep Journal #1
  • Switched sides with Dearest, aircon @ 24 degree Celsius, wearing long pants, covered with the brown blanket
  • Remembered that I woke up twice at 2+am, 3am, and 5am
  • Still feel rather okay, especially after a morning jog
Goals of the Day:
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Complete the allocation of time for Q2 roles
    • Achieved
Did a huge purchase today on Amazon because of the Prime deals to upgrade my pc.
Spent over $1k SGD on my 4 items. 
Expensive, but I feel it's worth it.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Ran for 2km (light jog)
  • Completed the allocation of time for Q2 roles
  • Managed to get a good discount on the graphics card! (and took out some items that I found out I could get them in a cheaper way)
  • Meditated for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Distracted at work because of the Amazon Prime day deals
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's support for me to make the huge purchase
  • The big discount for the graphics card

No comments:

Post a Comment