Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Day #596 - Fresh Work Day


It's the 1st work day of the year!
Unfortunately I fell sick from yesterday and have to take MC in the morning to see doctor.
Felt good enough to come to work.
Planned to finish off the slides for tml and then go home and rest.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan my day on my new diary
    • Achieved
  • Create time schedule based on priorities (and new year resolutions)
    • Not Achieved
  • Rest my body sufficiently
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Despite my illness, I felt that my body was well enough to go to work to finish off the slides needed for tomorrow, and I got some breakthrough in the analysis
  • Meditate for 10 min
  • Planned my day
Today's Small Losses:
  • Was a bit nua this morning so I started the morning late and took my time to go to the doctor
  • Didn't start on my time schedule
  • Might have spread the illness to my colleagues
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • The promotion certificate personally handed to me by my senior director
  • Dearest reminding me gently to be mindful of my TV watching

No comments:

Post a Comment