Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Day #609 - Timely Reminder



Dearest gave me a timely reminder this morning because I have been too engrossed in watching a Korean drama series.
Well, I have to admit that I'm neglecting my other commitments because of it, so I need to be mindful of things.

Goals of the Day:
  • Review past week's tasks
    • Achieved
  • Schedule this week's tasks
    • Not Achieved
  • Do 100 lines of coding
    • Not Achieved
  • Prepare for tomorrow's presentation
    • Not Achieved
  • Work on OEM comparison
    • Not Achieved
I think I planned for too much tasks today. haha..
Decided to stay up a little to do a little more.
Would this work? I wonder.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Reviewed past week's tasks
  • Consolidated a table for tasks
  • Interesting knowledge gained in investigative interviewing
Today's Small Losses:
  • Haven't schedule tasks for this week
  • Didn't read
  • Didn't do 100 lines of coding
  • Haven't rehearsed tomorrow's presentation
  • Didn't work on OEM comparison
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's timely reminders
  • A ride back to the office on my colleague's new car
  • The knowledge gained today during the course

No comments:

Post a Comment