Monday, January 7, 2019

Day #601 - Impossible, Until It's Done


Just keep going at it.
It may seem impossible now, but I will get there.
Some day.

Goals of the Day:
  • Finish off the codings from last week at work
    • Achieved
  • Plan my day
    • Achieved
  • Review current compilation of OEM comparisons
    • Slight Achieved
Work in office seems to be piling up.
And there's a host of things I am aiming to do back at home during my personal time.
It may seem hard, or even impossible.
I just have to believe that eventually, I will get there.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Finished the codings
  • Planned my day's schedule
  • Looked through the compilation of OEM comparisons on SEEDLY
  • Did body scan for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't spend allocated time to look at OEM comparisons
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's support in me buying the HTC Vive headset
  • A ride home from my boss

No comments:

Post a Comment