Sunday, January 13, 2019

Day #607 - It's A Choice


It's a choice.
It's always a choice.

Goals of the Day:

  • Practise body scan, mindful breathing, and mindful eating
    • Only did mindful breathing
  • Have fun playing VR
    • Achieved
  • Plan out my week ahead
    • Somewhat Achieved with Dearest
  • Review my past week's tasks
    • Not Achieved
  • Work on OEM comparison
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Dearest to watch tv and play game
  • Did 10 min of mindful breathing
  • Enjoyed a few hours of leisure time by myself
  • Planned out the main activities
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't review my past week's tasks
  • Didn't work on OEM comparisons
  • Didn't do body scand and minful eating
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to play VR in my own house
  • Dearest willing to plan the week with me

No comments:

Post a Comment