Sunday, January 20, 2019

Day #614 - Take The Leap


Let's take the leap today.

Goals of the Day:
  • Announce on the residents' FB page on the public free tuition
    • Achieved
  • A good lunch with my family
    • Achieved
  • A good date with Dearest
    • Achieved
I took the leap. =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Gathered the information needed and did the announcement on FB
  • Had a good lunch with my family and relatives-to-be, and Dearest
  • Had a good date with Dearest at the Prudential Marina Carnival
  • Slept on time
  • Asked my dad some tough questions
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't spend time on personal work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest being proactive during lunch in the interest of my family
  • The camera accessories that I got from my close friend free of charge
  • Dad's willingness

No comments:

Post a Comment