Thursday, January 10, 2019

Day #604 - Make Small Progress


Any progress, is still progress.
But I have to make that progress, consistently, persistently, religiously.

Goals of the Day:
  • Be clear on what needs to be done to update the slides
    • Achieved
  • Try going down to the common area in the estate to do maths (assess the lighting, temperature, traffic, etc)
    • Achieved
  • Focus on Jmaths work
    • Not Achieved
Am I being too ambitious on my time?
Or am I just not disciplined enough?

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did body scan for 10min
  • Surveyed the area for tuition with Dearest giving feedback and providing suggestions
  • Playtime with Dearest on Overcooked2!
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't focus on Jmaths work
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:

  • Dearest's support on my personal endeavor by going down with me to survey the area
  • Being able to reach home early to cook myself a simple but good dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment