Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Day #602 - Learn to Rest


Feeling quite tired.
Unsure if it's the stresses at work, or I'm not getting enough rest.
In any case, I should strive to get more rest.

Goals of the Day:
  • Be focused at work; no distraction
    • Achieved
  • Plan my day's schedule
    • Achieved
  • Continue to populate my worksheet of OEM comparison
    • Not Achieved
After pushing myself to run together with Dearest after work, and by the time we reached home, it was quite late. 
I decided to focus on helping Dearest's bro in Linear Programming than work on my OEM comparison.
Although it's not directly contributing to my goals, but I felt I should help him out asap, and also that it was interesting to know a new concept.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused at work
  • Planned my day's schedule
  • Ran for 6 rounds on the outermost circle
Today's Small Losses:
  • Left knee hurts again after the run
  • Didn't do body scan today
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A nice massage from Dearest
  • Being able to digest a new concept fast

No comments:

Post a Comment