Monday, January 28, 2019

Day #622 - A Little Push


Have to give myself a little push today.

Goals of the Day:
  • Persevere at work matters
    • Achieved
  • Spring cleaning Part I (fan, dining lights, and windows)
    • Achieved
Although I underestimated the time taken to clean the windows, but at least I did the BR3's windows, ceiling fan, and the dining lights.
Productive night on spring cleaning!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Spring cleaning
  • Did around 15 minutes of gather OEM vendors price plans pdf
  • Housework (wash, fold, iron)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept slightly late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Chocolate cookies given by my colleague
  • Being appreciated of my efforts in household chores and spring cleaning by Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment