Friday, January 18, 2019

Day #612 - Being Free


I'm not sure if Buddha actually said this.
But it makes sense to me.

Being free from anyone's rulings.
Being free from my self-impositions.
Being me.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good morning with Mum
    • Achieved
  • Codings up till 75%
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good badminton session while taking care of my left knee
    • Achieved
  • Be disciplined about my schedule
    • Achieved
The morning went quite okay.
So hopefully we can push forward on things.
Work wise, I didn't expect that I have to manage some other work, so didn't work on codings.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Mum
  • Good badminton session without injuring knee
  • Mindful breathing for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't work on codings
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • An affordable place where my payment is in time
  • Dearest being home to receive our delivery package!
  • Dearest liking the gift I bought for her

No comments:

Post a Comment