Friday, January 4, 2019

Day #598 - Make Decisions Quick


It's Badminton Day!
As a badminton (leisure) player, I can make decisions quickly.
It's a statement to make myself believe. =p

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan my day well
    • Achieved
  • Plan my weekends
    • Not Achieved
  • Get to work earlier than normal
    • Achieved
  • Finish off my codings at work
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good badminton session without straining too much
    • Achieved
Didn't manage to finish off my codings before I left work.
Around 300+ rows left; <20%.
I thought being able to play badminton was more important than me staying there for another potentially 2 hours to finish off the rest of the codings.
And so I did.
It was the best decision I have made today.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Planned my day
  • Was disciplined to go work early to do more work; higher chance to go badminton after work
  • Didn't finish my codings, but I got quite far
  • Exercised by playing badminton
  • Good dinner and a small cheers for my new promotion with the badminton folks
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't plan my weekends yet; I will leave it to tml's morning
  • Didn't mediate
  • Slept late
  • Chatted too long at dinner
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • My promotion, and a group of friends who are happy for me
  • My colleague who shared his life details with me


No comments:

Post a Comment