Thursday, May 3, 2018

Day #353 - Confidence comes from Discipline and Training


Discipline and Training.
Discipline and Training.
*Repeat this to myself umpteen times to get myself going.

Goals of the Week:
  • Finish Udemy Section 3 on Android App Development [Status: 4/10]
    • Did 2 lectures today
Goals of the Day:
  • 3 Lectures of Udemy course
    • Achieved 66.67%
  • 45 min of household chores
    • Achieved
  • Practise good habits
    • Not Achieved
It was kinda hard to start my engine at work today.
But I still manage to get some work done in the noon.
Had good discipline sitting myself down to do some learning, but only manage to do 2 lectures instead of the 3 that I have planned for.
Was constantly distracted from social media; not good.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did learning
  • Did household chores
Today's Small Losses:
  • Distracted at work
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's massage at the end of the day
  • A stable job that brings in income
  • My supervisor's understanding and approval of my overtime claims (because I didn't get pre-approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment