Friday, May 18, 2018

Day #367 - Train to Grow. Rest to Grow.


It's the competition tomorrow.
So it's a rest day for me.

Goals of the Day:
  • Sleep by 10pm
    • Not Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Not Acheved
  • Pack for tomorrow
    • Achieved
  • Reinstall Android Studio completely
    • Not Achieved
Went home and did personal things until 10+pm before sleeping.
Dearest stayed up late to cook me breakfast for tomorrow!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had a good evening playing board games with colleagues
  • Settled the financial In/Out flow for Apr
  • Logged down the joint expenses until End Mar
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't practise good habits (sleep late and didn't meditate)
  • Tried to reinstall android studio but it still doesn't work well
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Colleagues that are supportive of my initiative of playing game
  • Dearest for staying up late to prepare breakfast for me >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment