Friday, May 4, 2018

Day #354 - Gathering Wealth


To gather wealth (and to be successful), it seems to boil down to doing the right things constantly.

Goals of the Week:
  • Complete Section 3 of Udemy [4/10]
    • Didn't do anything today
Goals of the Day:
  • Don't be distracted at work
    • Achieved
  • Have a good badminton session
    • Achieved
  • Plan for the weekend
    • Somewhat Achieved
Initiated a mahjong session with the guys to catch up with them after nearly 2 months of not seeing them.
Had to manage a situation at work where a colleague and I have different viewpoints on the matter. I'm not sure whether I did okay.
Perhaps I should be more open and consider more.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good session at badminton
  • Was willing to sacrifice my personal time to go back office after badminton to retrieve keys for my colleagues who were working late 
  • Slept on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Wasted time when I boarded the wrong bus back to office
  • Spent too much on dinner (because I went to eighteen chef; $19.50)
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A bunch of friends to play badminton with
  • Funny colleagues 
  • My physique that allowed me to enjoy badminton to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment