Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Day #358 - Being Committed


At the moment now, I don't have much passion for most part of my job.
But I strive to be committed.
And therefore, I will get things done.

Goal(s) of the Week:
  • Complete 3 lectures in Section 3 of Udemy Mobile App Course [Status: 0/3]
  • Publish a post on my financial blog by this weekend [Status: Undone]
    • Find more savings account for comparisons [Status: Undone]
    • Create a page to link up all the current savings account [Status: Undone]
Goals of the Day:
  • Finish off the coding framework at work
    • Not Achieved
  • Spend quality time with Dearest (dinner, before bed)
    • Achieved
  • Finish off my financial administration for last month
    • Achieved 50%
It has been a slightly better day at work.
Just slightly.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good talk with Dearest
  • Cooked a good dinner (vegetables and oven-cooked chicken which is very tender)
  • Did personal financial administration for last month
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
  • Still quite distracted at work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's consciousness to keep our relationship on track
  • The willingness of Dearest and me to improve our relationship constantly
  • Dearest's patience in listening to my woes at work without being too judgmental

No comments:

Post a Comment